The upper stories of the Lawrence Building, in Sterling, Illinois, stood vacant for fifty years. Bush Construction is now renovating the second through fifth floors of this office building, orginially built in 1910, and converting them into twenty residential units. The first floor remains under ownership of the Whiteside County Courthouse Extension Office.


Located in downtown Sterling, this project is part of the City’s revitalization plan of adaptive re-use of underutilized buildings.