People are Bush Construction’s most valuable assets.
WE ARE HIRING!
Senior Project Manager
Bush Construction is seeking an experienced SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER with advanced construction knowledge to proactively oversee construction projects from start to finish, leading the total construction effort to ensure projects are completed in accordance with project design, budget and schedule.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Budgeting, quality control, purchasing, procurement, safety and health, personnel management, labor, client, and government relations, safety and regulatory compliance
- Establishing work plan and staffing for each phase of the project(s)
- Reviewing and analyzing labor and production reports, developing solutions and adjusting project specifications
- Assisting in estimating functions including bid strategy, development of project schedules, and review of project specifications and drawings
- Creating subcontracts and purchase orders, and managing change-orders
- Providing technical assistance regarding all aspects of construction, including means and methods, safety, and technology
- Managing all closeout project documentation
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods)
- Knowledge of craft agreements, estimating, scheduling, and safety
- Excellent communication, organizational, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Above-average MS Word and Excel skills
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans and specifications
- Previous experience working with Subcontractors, Suppliers, Inspectors, Vendors, Architects, and Engineers
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Project
- Experience with D&C’s Plan Room, Hard Dollar, SharePoint, and BlueBeam preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Construction Engineering plus 5 years of experience in construction project management; or equivalent combination of education, and experience
BUSH CONSTRUCTION'S CORE VALUES:
Integrity: define yourself through your actions
Relationships: build your team, projects and community
Collaboration: do great things, together
Innovation: think bigger
Drive: be committed, make a difference
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Great work environment
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Generous benefit package including: Health, Dental, Long-term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurances; Flex spending/Health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement savings plan; Health club membership and reimbursement; Corporate fitness center membership; Education expense reimbursement
We want to meet you!
If you have the qualities we’re looking for, APPLY TODAY! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bush Construction Company conducts thorough pre-employment background checks, employment history verification, as well as pre-employment drug screening. Equal Opportunity Employer
“It continues to be a great pleasure for my family and me to be part of the Bush Construction family. Being surrounded daily by intelligent, fun, hardworking people, who provide quality services with the highest level of integrity to the Quad Cities Community brings meaning to the old saying that actions speak louder than words. Over the past 6 months of my employment with Bush Construction Company, it has become clear why we have been so successful and why we will continue to be a strong competitor in the Quad Cities Market.”
- Ryan Welborn, Project Manager, Bush Construction